In today's diverse workplace, individuals take pride in their unique identities. AverNoble's course addresses the challenge for leaders in uniting this diverse group into an effective team. Highlighting the consequences of ineffective teamwork and the legal costs of neglecting diversity, the course provides strategies to celebrate workplace diversity and foster unity among individuals with varied backgrounds. Join AverNoble to learn how to bring people together while embracing and celebrating the richness of diversity in the workplace.
- Course Overview
- Defining Diversity
- How Does Diversity Affect Me?
- Identifying Stereotypes
- Wise Words
- The Cornerstones of Diversity
- How to Discourage Diversity
- The STOP Technique
- Managing for Diversity
- Dealing with Discrimination
- Personal Action Plan
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Describe what diversity and its related terms mean
- Explain how changes in the world have affected you and your view
- Identify your stereotypes
- Use terms that are politically correct and avoid those which are not
- Apply the four cornerstones of diversity
- Avoid the pitfalls related to diversity
- Use a technique for dealing with inappropriate behavior
- Develop a management style to encourage diversity
- Take action if you or one of your employees feels discriminated against
|Interactive Online Learning (using Quizzes, White Board, etc.)
|Video Based Learning
|Group Activities, Discussion & Presentation
|Problem-Based Learning (PBL)
|Ice Breaking / Games
|Pre-Assessment & Post-Assessment
The exercises and activities incorporate “FUN” elements are thoughtfully selected to best suit the general corporate culture. Our expert trainer will ensure the exercises used are highly applicable to your industry in order to enable participants to apply the knowledge, skills and behaviour which they have obtained through this learning session.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for New Hires, Executives, Managers and identified individuals in the organisation, integral to the business objectives and targets.
Two (2) Days
Important Note: Course Outline and Duration can be customised according to client's requirements
Things you would like to highlight or CTA
Join AverNoble to enhance workplace unity through diversity and inclusion. Learn strategies to celebrate individual uniqueness, fostering a collaborative and harmonious environment. Embrace the power of diversity and discover how our course can help you build a more inclusive workplace, promoting understanding, respect, and success for all. Elevate your organization by joining us on the journey to celebrate diversity in meaningful ways.